Let's create our first bot for Telegram.
1. Add a bot on the Main page by clicking on the "Create a new bot" button.
2. Choose an empty template.
3. Drag the Message component to the Start screen from the Components section. Write some text, such as "Hello, World!". Save the changes.
4. Open the @BotFather bot in Telegram and send it the command /newbot.
5. Submit a name for your new bot. The name will be displayed in contacts and chats.
6. Create a username for the bot and submit it. The bot can be found in Telegram by username.
7. Then @BotFather will send you a bot token. Copy it.
8. Insert the token in the bot settings in the builder. Save the changes.
The active checkbox "Protect the content in the whole bot" will not allow you to forward or save content from all of the following components at once: Video, Message, Image, Gallery, Dynamic Buttons, Document, Audio, Buttons. For individual components, protection can be removed in the component settings using the " Protect content" checkbox.
9. Find your bot and write the command /start to it. It should send you a message from the Start screen. It's done!
You can watch all the steps to create a chatbot in the video tutorial: