Collaborate on a bot
You can give access to the bot to another user, for example, a support manager or an analyst.
1. Go to Settings — Invite Users.
2. Enter the email address of the user you want to invite.
The number of bots that a user can be invited to depends on the user's plan. Test and Start plan allow you to invite a user in 1 bot, Advanced plan — 2 bots, Professional — 8 bots.
3. Choose a role for him:
- Administrator — sees all the screens and can edit them.
- Editor — can edit open screens and does not see hidden screens.
- Guest — can't edit open screens and can't see hidden screens.
To open or hide a screen, select the screen by left-clicking on it, open the Screen section in the right panel of the builder and select the required screen type.
4. Check the boxes that indicate which sections of the builder will be available to the invited user.
5. Click the "Send the invitation" button. After that, an invitation letter will be sent to the user's email address. If the user is not registered in the builder, he/she will need to register.
In the list of invited users, you can see everyone who was invited to the bot. You can delete them at any time.
If you want to change the role of the invited user or the sections available to him, remove the user from the list, then add again with the changes.To the beginning ↑