With the help of the Telegram payments component, you can connect any payment system available in Telegram to the bot.
We will show the payments setup using the example of Stripe.
Setup in test mode
1. Add Telegram payments component to the desired screen.
2. Go to Telegram bot @Botfather and give the command /mybots. After that, go to the desired bot, select Payments.
3. Select Stripe payment system by clicking on the corresponding button.
4. To set up payments in test mode, select Stripe, then Connect Stripe Test.
5. In the opened dialogue with the bot to connect Stripe, click Start, then go to the registration site by clicking Authorize.
6. For the test mode, it is not necessary to fill in the registration data, so click on Skip this form button.
7. After that, Stripe test token will come to BotFather.
8. Copy and paste the token into the Telegram provider token settings field in the builder.
9. Fill in all the empty components fields:
- Specify the good title.
- Specify the good description.
- Specify the payment assignment.
- Select a currency.
- Specify the price.
- Select the screen to which the user will be transferred after a successful payment.
- Specify the name of the variable in which the user's data will be written.
- You can upload an image of the goods or specify a link to the image. The image can be in jpg or png format. The component will be loaded and will come to the user regardless of the presence of the image.
10. Save the bot. The first product has been added. Try to make several test payments.
To get a real token, go to @Botfather and after /mybots command, select your bot. In Payments tab, select the Connect Stripe Live. After that, follow the prompts to get the token. Copy and paste it into Payments in Telegram component.
The payment history is displayed in Telegram payments section.
To the beginning ↑