Component Payments in Telegram works only for payments on the Telegram platform.
1. Drag Payments in Telegram component to screen.
2. Go to the @Botfather bot in Telegram and give the command /mybots. After that, go to the desired bot, select Payments.
3. To set up payments in test mode, select YooKassa, than Connect YooKassa Test.
4. Follow the instructions to get shopId and shopArticleId.
5. Go back to @Botfather and get a test token, which you copy and paste into Telegram provider token settings field in the constructor.
6. Fill in all the empty components fields:
7. Save the bot. The first product has been added. Try to make several test payments.
To get a real token, go to @Botfather and after /mybots command, select your bot. In Payments tab, select the Connect YooKassa Live. After that, follow the prompts to get the token. Copy and paste it into Payments in Telegram component.
The payment history is displayed in Telegram payments section.