Sometimes a client needs the help of a live person. Chat component makes it possible to have a live dialogue.
You can communicate with clients only through Dialogues section. To open the communication history and start a chat with a client, click on it in the list.
1. Create a new screen and add Chat component on it.
2. Add a transition from the existing screen to the chat screen.
3. Set up Chat component:
- In field Text before transferring to the operator, write a message that will be sent to the client with the start of the chat.
- In field Screen after finishing the dialog, specify the screen that will be executed if the client exits the chat on his own.
- In field User's request reason, specify the subject of the request. This field is especially useful if you use the chat in different scenarios, and the subject of the request may differ.
- Using Component language function, you can change the language in which the chat end button will come, or the text with the command to end.
4. Save the project.
5. In Settings section, go to Chat settings:
- Specify the Text that will be sent to the user when the operator is connected. If you left this field blank, then, by default, you get text Send STOP to end the conversation with the operator.
- Specify the Text on the end button of the dialogue. If you left this field blank, the text End сhat will be displayed on the button by default.
- Specify the Text that will be sent to the user when the operator is disconnected in Telegram. The user will get the text if the transition screen is not set after the chat.
- Select the Screen which forwards the user after the manager completes the dialogue. If the screen is selected, the text will not come at the end of the dialogue.
6. Save the changes.
To avoid missing messages, add notifications about the start of the chat using Alert component.To the beginning ↑