The Gallery works on Telegram, Facebook, Viber and VK. Creates slides inside the chat that scroll right and left. They consist of images, text, and buttons.
Give the image file a name in Latin letters, one word and no spaces. Otherwise the image may not load or display.
There are limits on the number of uploaded files (image, audio, document) per account:
- On the Start plan, you can upload no more than 500 files of all types to the bot.
- On the Advanced plan, you can upload no more than 2500 files of all types to all bots.
- On the Professional plan, you can upload no more than 5000 files of all types to all bots.
The buttons on the slides can lead to either a screen or an external site.
Configuring the сomponent
1. From the Components section on the right panel, drag or double-click the Gallery component to the desired screen.
2. Select an image from your computer's file system or upload a link to the image. The image format can only be jpg or png. We recommend uploading horizontal images. Facebook crops vertical images to fit the horizontal format. Images for VK must be necessary in the 13:8 ratio.
3. Fill in the Slide title, add the necessary buttons, fill in the text on the buttons. The text on the buttons can be written in several lines. For VK the Slide title should be no more than 80 characters.
4. Select the screen to navigate to the button. If the button will lead to an external link, you must check the External URL checkbox and enter the link in the Go to URL field.
5. Write a Message before gallery.
6. Fill in the Slide caption if you want the slide to be signed. The Slide caption supports multiline mode. If you don't need it, you can leave this field blank.
7. If you don't want the images to remain in the cache, check the Disable image caching checkbox.
8. The component writes the text from the button to the variable if you fill in Variable Name field. The value of the variable can be changed in Variable Value field. In this case, instead of the text from the button, the variable will get a different value, the one you specified.
9. Activate the "Hide under the spoiler" checkbox to hide an image in Telegram. This function allows a user to see the picture only after he clicks on it.
Inside the component, you can move between slides by clicking on the slide number buttons below the Add slide button.
You can add a maximum of 10 slides, but they will always be displayed two at a time. Viber allows to add a maximum of 6 slides.
On Telegram and Facebook, slides are scrolled by the "Forward" and "Back" buttons:
On Viber, arrows are used to rewind slides:
Gallery component supports Telegram content protection feature. When Protect Content checkbox is active in the component settings, the user will not be able to copy and forward the information from the gallery that the bot sent.